Holdbrook Primary school had its last full inspection in February 2018.
Since this inspection we have received 2 monitoring inspections. The most recent monitoring inspection on February 3rd and 4th 2021 was an additional monitoring inspection to ensure that school leaders and those responsible for governance are taking effective action to provide education in the current circumstances.
The inspectors felt that we were doing all that we could to provide an education during the most recent lockdown.
Some of the highlights that can be found in the report include:
- There is a consistent understanding among the staff about what needs to be done to maintain education.
- All year groups have a range of learning activities for the day.
- Teachers provide regular and helpful feedback to the pupils.
- The parents that spoke to the inspectors or completed the survey were positive about the school and the education that the children are receiving.
- The pastoral team works closely with families .
- Leaders have a strong understanding of children with additional needs.
- Pupils with SEND are given support and guidance from staff to enable them to learn effectively.
The full report can be found below.